Easy to Use
- Once it is set up, average users can add content easily. This can include text, images, audio, video, or just about anything else you can think of.
- Once everything is set up correctly, adding content and managing the site day-to-day is very simple. Much more so than with other website platforms out there.
- It’s easy for you to designate a new web master in your organization. Since the interface is so intuitive, there will be much less time needed to train a new person. Actually there’s a big chance that the new person might be familiar with the WordPress control panel.
Powerful Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress has pretty good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) right from the beginning.
- We’ll configure some settings and add in a solid SEO plugin. We’ll work together with you to discover the most relevant key words that define your type of business. By the time we’re done with the design and implementation, you’ll have everything you need to rapidly climb up to the front page of Google.
- WordPress roots are as a blogging platform. That makes creating sites with dynamic content easy, peasy, Japanesey. Uploading images, adding audio and embedding videos is simple as can be.
- Also, WordPress has a built in commenting system so you have built in interactivity right from the box.
- The ease with which you can add blog posts and other content makes it easy for you to produce a dynamic website that keeps people coming back time and time again.
- Anyone can download the software for free. Because of that, we’ll be able to charge you less for tons of features.
- Of course, it takes some expertise to get things set up correctly. The good news is you found us.
- Your business can see a much bigger return on web marketing resources than when going with many other systems.
Powerful Social Media Tool
- Having just a website is not enough. You need to create buzz around your web presence.
- WordPress has a large set of plugins to help you add Social Functions to your website. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Flickr are some of the interaction points you need to cover in order to maximize return on your Inbound Marketing efforts.
- The Newsletter Subscription module is also very important in keeping your visitors in the loop on whatever exciting happens around your business.